Speaker Conference Registration
Are you interested in being a conference speaker at our next Financial Advisor event? If you, or your firm, offer a service that may provide solutions for Financial Advisors, then this is a valuable opportunity to present your business to a highly targeted audience.
What: Financial Advisor Conference
When: November 15-16, 2017
Where: Scottsdale, Arizona
New Virtual Office
Please take a moment to view our new Virtual Office!
This event will focus on:
- Wealth Management
- How to Buy/Sell/Value a Financial Services Practice
- Providing Opportunities for C.E. Credits
- Financial Tech Tools
- Tech Tools to help Advisors rethink their practices and their offices
- For additional topic ideas visit recruitingservicesofarizona.com/additional-topics
Please use the link below to view the outline for our previous conference, “Spring Training for Financial Advisors VII,” held March 7 – 9, 2017: http://recruitingservicesofarizona.com/conference-information-march-2017-scottsdale/.
- Building # 1, Room # 301, Room Name Ingenuity. ASU SkySong, 1475 N. Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85257
- SkySong Conference rooms support Mac & PC connections
- Each conference room has a computer that can be used
- Adapters will be available to speakers who wish to utilize their own laptop
- Full service Wi-Fi is available
- Electrical receptacles are available
- There will be student workers and IT personnel onsite at all times
- Please contact SkySong IT personnel about any technology questions:
- RTS Helpline: (480) 965-9065 opt. 2
- Email: RTSHelp@asu.edu
- Download a list of hotels near SkySong
- We now offer Live stream broadcast for your presentation!
- Stream your presentation live to advisors all over the world!
- Video conferencing
- Save on travel cost and present your presentation straight from your office!
Your Likely Audience
At our last event, there were about 140 Advisors in attendance and several Billion in Assets under Management. 50% were Independent Advisors, 25% were Fee Based Advisors, with the remaining 25% split between Hybrid Advisors, Insurance Advisors and Wire House Advisors.
For this event we are inviting advisors from California, Colorado, and Arizona. We are constantly engaging Registered Reps, Fee Based Advisors, Wealth Managers, and Insurance Professionals to gauge their interest in our services, which include: marketing for advisors, business succession planning/AUM book sales, and recruiting for independent broker dealers and RIAs.
Contact Us Today
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Conference Speaker Registration Form
If you are interested in speaking at our next event, please fill out the Speaker Request form below and a representative will contact you regarding your request. This form provides us with additional information about your firm, your topic, and yourself. We will use this data to help complete the outline for the conference.