Larry Vandervoort President | 2007 – Present
Larry Vandervoort graduated from ASU in 1987 with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Corporate Finance. From there he quickly entered the Financial Services industry as a Financial Advisor. He spent several years as an Advisor with Prudential Securities, A.G. Edwards, and two different Independent Broker Dealers.
After about 20 years as an Advisor, Larry left the Advisory business to focus exclusively on recruiting Financial Advisors, primarily in the Southwest. In 2006 he established Recruiting Services of Arizona as the primary recruiting entity, focusing on recruiting Financial Advisors in the Independent, RIA, and Hybrid channels. In 2016 Larry established ‘Advisor Seminars, LLC’ which is the main conduit for organizing, coordinating, and promoting Advisor conferences and seminars in AZ, CA, and CO.
Tiffany Dehen Marketing Coordinator | 2011 – Present
Tiffany has been with the firm since 2011. Tiffany specializes in improving and implementing our quarterly marketing plan, which involves:
- Reaching out to potential new client accounts with our marketing brochure
- Reaching out to Financial Advisors through various social media outlets, such as LinkedIn
- Designing and sending email campaigns
- Creating and updating prospect lists
- Keeping records of a majority of the firm’s activities
- Growing our LinkedIn group for Financial Advisors
- Helping Advisors improve their practice by increasing marketing to high net-worth clients
- Helping to coordinate and promote our conferences for Financial Advisors
Tiffany holds a Bachelor of Science in Marketing from the W.P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University. Tiffany currently works remotely out of San Diego, CA, while pursuing her Juris Doctor from the University of San Diego, concentrating in Corporate Law and Intellectual Property Law.
Tim Remington IT Manager | 2012 – Present
Tim Remington has been with the firm since 2012. Tim provides IT support and direction toward new initiatives with RSA. He has a Bachelor of Science in Business from Emporia State University and holds a number of Microsoft, Cisco and Apple certifications. He also currently is the IT manager for the Research division of Arizona State University.
Contact Us Today
If you have any questions or would like to speak with our team, please don’t hesitate to contact us.